Dr Robert Barr
Electric Power Consulting Pty Ltd (EPC) provides specialised electrical engineering consulting services to industry users of electric energy.
EPC clients include Australian and International electricity supply authorities, high voltage electricity customers, water authorities and other large energy users.
EPC Director – Dr Robert Barr
Dr Robert Barr AM is a consulting engineer, director of his company Electric Power Consulting Pty Ltd. He is a past National President of the Electric Energy Society of Australia. Robert has over 49 years experience in the field of power systems and electricity distribution.
• Fellow of Engineers Australia.
• Member of Consult Australia.
• Honorary Professorial Fellow at the University of Wollongong.
• Australian National Professional Electrical Engineer of the year in 2012.
• Member of the Order of Australia in 2013 for significant service to engineering, particularly electrical energy supply and distribution.
Since establishing Electric Power Consulting Pty Ltd in 1989, Robert has been providing specialised electrical engineering consulting services across all Australian states and territories and overseas. Robert’s main clients include electricity supply companies, high voltage electricity customers, railway companies, federal, state & local governments, universities and other large energy users.